Monday, June 8, 2009

Week Four

Me and mom after my first bath.


Me during my bath.


Well, hello there...


Me and Dad swinging on the hammock.


Lola loves to lick my fingers and toes.


This week I have started cooing to mom and dad. I smile a lot as well, but don't realize it. Lola continues to lick my feet while I am being held and I'm getting pretty used to it. I have gone outside a few times with dad and hung out in the shade. I love the swinging in the hammock. I also had my first bath, which I was not the biggest fan of. This week I went to the doctor's office and met with the nurse. Now I weigh 10 pounds, 9 1/2 ounces and am 22 3/4 inches long.

1 comment:

  1. Awe! The first bath is so precious...and a little scary from what I remember. I was so worried they'd slip!

    He's a doll!

    ReplyDelete